Submitting Real Ghost Stories:
Thank you for your contribution! Paranormal 360 attracts large audience who will read/view your submission. Here are a few guidelines before submitting it.
- Fictional stories will be discarded at once. We are interested in real experiences only.
- Only mature, serious experiences will be accepted. Any submission deemed juvenile and fictitious will be discarded.
- Keep it clean, this site is for the general public. No adult language. No sexually explicit content is allowed.
- It is really important to take your time writing your story to write to best of your ability. We have do uphold quality standards (for the sake of our readers), and if it’s badly written (bad grammar, too many spelling errors, no punctuation or confusing story line), we will not publish it.
- We have zero tolerance for plagiarism. Do not copy stories from other authors or websites. This site is for publishing your personal experiences and it is a breach of copyrights.
- If a picture / video / web link has an significant role in your story, it is important that you share it. Please note: you need to own the copyright or have legal permission to use any of the media files you send us so we can have the legal rights to publish them.
- We may change your story’s title if we deem it necessary. We may also do minor editing changes in the text in order to improve readability and typos.
- This site is mainly to share your ghost experiences, not some legend or urban myth you may have heard. Although we allow stories from a very close relative, like your parents, or child, who shared it with you in intimacy, not to entertain, we cannot allow stories from “a friend of a friend” as the source is reliable.
- We do not accept stories about dream interpretations. Unless something truly paranormal happened in addition to your dream, we won’t publish stories describing your dream, no matter how disturbing or terrifying it was.
- We reserve the right to refuse stories that are too short, juvenile, vulgar, off-topic, very poorly written, stories in all UPPERCASE, stories with no punctuations, stories that do not meet our criteria for defining a ghost experience and anything that looks like spam or promotional material.
General Submission Guidelines
- The submission to this site must be original (not copied), in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for this site. You certify that you have the right to submit the text,photo or other form of media that you are submitting.
- Your submission signifies agreement to the above and that you agree to grant a royalty-free, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display your submission on this web site. You also grant this web site the right to pursue anyone who copies your submission. This site may or may not publish your story or use it to promote or provide to the media as we see fit. This includes featured articles in newspapers, magazines news stories and other media representations in print.
- Once stories are published, they cannot be deleted, unless you present a reason that we consider valid, as deleting a stories would damage the integrity of our archive and reduce the value of this resource to members and visitors.