Please do not use the contact form to submit your real ghost story, photographs or media, please go to the relevant page:
For all other enquires please email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my story/picture/video/evp be published?
You will receive an email from Paranormal360 when a decision has been made to either publish or reject your submission. This process usually takes between 3 – 10 days. Occasionally it can take even longer when there has been a high volume of submissions. Please be patient, you will receive an email decision (as long as your email address was valid).
Why was my story rejected?
We reject stories that are not in compliance with our submission guidelines. The main reasons for discarding a story are:
- The story was judged it to be fictional.
- Bad grammar, poor quality of writing, too many typos or generally too juvenile. Remember, you can always rewrite and correct it and submit again.
- The story was a urban legend or something from a friend of a friend of a friend.
- Lastly invalid emails can be considered a possible sign the story was fabricated, and it may influence us in the decision.
Can I announce to your visitors that we have related program / product that might interest them?
We do not announce any related program or product on this website. We recommend that you use Google Adword and target paranormal360.co.uk or contact us using the above contact form about advertising.
Can I copy an story/ picture / video / sound recording on my web site?
The stories and media content on this site are protected by copyrights laws. You can use an excerpt and add a link to the original page to read the rest of the article according to fair use laws, but you cannot publish the entire content.
I’d like to use a story in my upcoming Book, TV Show etc.
You have to ask permission from the original author and paranormal360.co.uk. If they accept, We require that you also make a reference to our web site (paranormal360.co.uk) as the original source of publication. If their email address is not published, I will have to respect their privacy and I cannot share it. I can, however, pass along your request so the author can contact you.
- The comment contained vulgarity, too many weird characters, most letters were in uppercase (it’s considered shouting), was unintelligible, unreadable, completely off topic or juvenile (no TXT talk please)
- The comment contained promotional material or links to external sites that weren’t related to the story and comment page
- The comment was disrespectful to the author of the story or anyone else for that matter
- The comment contained a huge, copy pasted, article from another site
- A guest visitor is using a different author name for each posts
- You can share interpretations from your religion but please do no attempt to convert others.